Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ordering, Shipping, Custom Work

Ordering/More Info:
I accept Paypal, checks, and money orders. You can call me to place an order (602) 330-1234, or email me --> greg@retro.net


Custom Work:
I am more that happy to do custom work for clients, interior decorators, retail shops, etc. This includes custom sizes, wood and iron finishes/colors, materials, add casters or remove them, come up with new designs, and more.  I have a picture list of vintage industrial furniture that I keep to inspire me and allow clients to browse for design ideas and you can see it here --> Industrial Furniture That Inspires Me. Since each piece is made by hand, they will have a unique look and vary to some degree from piece to piece. Lead times vary from 2 days to 2 weeks depending on the design.

Shipping:
I can ship too. Prices depend in the item and how it's shipped. There are some economical ways to ship too like Greyhound Package Express. All items will be packaged with care and insured.


Bulk Ordering:
Bulk orders may receive discounts (ie. you need 3 or more of the same design). Order 10 tables and I can get the price down even more. If my cost goes down, then so does yours.


Returns/Terms:
In stock items are returnable within 7 days from the date received for a full refund (minus shipping) as long as it is in new condition. Please call me if there are any problems. Client is responsible for return shipping charges if applicable. I want each client to be happy with their purchase and I understand that the piece may not fit your home once you get it there. Custom orders are non-returnable. Each piece is guaranteed to be free from defects for 60 days. If the item needs repair after the 60 day period (ie. you dropped it down the stairs), I can probably fix it for a modest charge if it is delivered back to me at your expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment